The following are guidelines for mini-storage use. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign a lease agreement to follow policies. This written lease agreement is subject to change.
- No temporary living or cohabitation in the units at any time.
- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity.
- Playing of any type of musical instruments.
- Working in the unit. This includes working on: cars, motorcycles, hobbies, crafting, etc.
- Any illegal use of any kind.
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility.
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.).
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia.
- Hazardous items of any kind.
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind.
- Items that produce odors of any kind.
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager/staff of the facility.
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility.